SAFETY BAGS AND ENVELOPES
Safety products are designed for the following target groups:
- security companies
- transport companies
- pharmaceutical and health companies
- courier companies
- dining companies
- shipping companies
- mail-order businesses
- railway transport industry
To ensure the safety of the transportation of your valuable products where a higher level of security is required, we offer you plastic safety packing. It is sealable by simple manipulation without using any machines or tools.
All our safety packigings and discreet envelopes are made of high quality materials, resistant to chemicals, normal temperatures (from – 25 ° C to + 40 ° C)and are fluid-resistant. The unique code marking of the envelopes guarantees the control, issuance and register of the packing.
By choosing our plastic safety bags and safety envelopes, you get thetop product with security features which reliably reveal any unauthorized handling with transported valuables.
- Material: white, black&white, transparent LDPE
- Print: any according to specification, pantone range, max. 8+8 color print
- Specifics: print of CIBL codes in the types 128 and 39, EAN codes, system / serial numbers, perforation of the envelopes,…
SAFETY BAGS FOR THE TRANSPORT OF MONEY AND OTHER VALUABLES
Adhesive strips used in safety bags
Safety (blue) adhesive stripe
After the sealing and consequent unsealing, the text „AVOID OPENED“ is left on the stripe. Thank to this, any attempt of unauthorized breach is visible.
Singl use basic adhesive stripe
Also provides security against the unauthorized breach of the packing, as the strip can not be unstick without visible damage on the packing. The advantage of this stripe is its lower price.
Application of microperforation and other types perforation of the goods according to customer’s requirements, suitable at money transport e.g. for the bags in briefcases which applies colouring liquid in the case of unauthorised breach into the briefcase leaving thus the notes devalued,
- bags with detachable identification stripes,
- the part of the bag detached by perforation serves for the identification and register where the individual part can be kept by a logistic company or a person delivering the goods for the purpose of register; the bags are mostly used for night safes,
– print of system serial number and its respective bar code.
Sample of perforation: