Our products are manufactured under the supervision of introduced and maintained quality management system ISO 9001:2009 and ISO 14001:2005.
- Target customer groups
Target customer groups
Our foils are suitable for products packing in the following areas:
Food industry products:
- Deep frozen fruits, vegetables, bakery and pasta oven_ready food products, ice lollies
- Powder products (cocoa, coffee, milk powder, instant soups, spices, semolina,…)
- Sweet and salty snacks (peanuts, pistachios, pumpkin seeds, potato chips, crisps …)
- Biscuits, waffles, sweets
- Chocolate and wholegrain bars
- Dried fruits, vegetables
- Cheese aned meat products (vacuum packed)
- Pasta, pulses, grains, cereals, rice
- Foils (caps) suitable for sealing of plastic cups, tubs and other plastic containers ( cheese, meat, dairy products)
- Labels for bottles
Products in the chemical industry:
- Washing powders,
- Refill packs for liquid detergents,
- Packaging for pesticides and chemical sprays,…
Pharmaceutical industry products:
- tablets, powders,…
- dry food
- other delicacies for animals
- packaging for substrates, manure, soil
- seeds for planting
- powder chemicals
- diapers, sanitary towels,
- napkins, tissues, toilet paper
Products for gardeners and agriculture – UV stable foils
- silage films
- foils under vegetables, fruits and bushes, suitable for gardens and greenhouses (gardening black and white reflective foil , gardening white foil)
- packings for soil, substrates, fertilizers
- foils for packing of hay and straw – white, UV stable
Products in automotive industry:
- plastic tyre bags, protective covers for interior,
- foils, sacks , bags for packaging various car parts and accessories
Products in construction industry:
- stretch hoods foils and heat shrinkable foil designed for fixation of the goods placed on pallets (tiles, cement, bricks, curbs, blocks, concrete parts,…)
- packiging of other industrial , consumer goods and building materials, white goods, furniture and wood products.
- Polygraphic/printing production
Polygraphic / printing production
- monofoils LDPE, CPP, BOPP
- laminated foils (lamination BOPP,LDPE, BOPP metallic, PET, ALU)
- multilayer foils (2-6 ply, paper + LDPE)
- stretched hoods foils
- self-shrinkable foils
- heat-shrinkable foils
We offer foils without print and with print up to 8 colors, using technology of flexoprint with maximal width of print 1250 mm.
- two ear design cutting
- C reinforced cutting
- C cutting without reinforcement
- tape ear
- with bottom loading
c) d) e
material: LDPE, HDPE
print: max 8 colors, both-sided
- bottom weld
- side burnt weld
- side burnt weld with bottom flap
- with side flap
- sacks blocking
a) b) c)
d) e) f)
material: LDPE, BOPP, CPP
print: max 8 colors, both-sided
SAFETY BAGS AND ENVELOPES
Safety products are designed for the following target groups:
- security companies
- transport companies
- pharmaceutical and health companies
- courier companies
- dining companies
- shipping companies
- mail-order businesses
- railway transport industry
To ensure the safety of the transportation of your valuable products where a higher level of security is required, we offer you plastic safety packing. It is sealable by simple manipulation without using any machines or tools.
These packings are certified under the brand Certest PER1- 00331/2016.
All our safety packigings and discreet envelopes are made of high quality materials, resistant to chemicals, normal temperatures (from – 25 ° C to + 40 ° C)and are fluid-resistant. The unique code marking of the envelopes guarantees the control, issuance and register of the packing.
By choosing our plastic safety bags and safety envelopes, you get thetop product with security features which reliably reveal any unauthorized handling with transported valuables.
- Material: white, black&white, transparent LDPE
- Print: any according to specification, pantone range, max. 8+8 color print
- Specifics: print of CIBL codes in the types 128 and 39, EAN codes, system / serial numbers, perforation of the envelopes,…
SAFETY BAGS FOR THE TRANSPORT OF MONEY AND OTHER VALUABLES
Adhesive strips used in safety bags
Safety (blue) adhesive stripe
After the sealing and consequent unsealing, the text „AVOID OPENED“ is left on the stripe. Thank to this, any attempt of unauthorized breach is visible.
Singl use basic adhesive stripe
Also provides security against the unauthorized breach of the packing, as the strip can not be unstick without visible damage on the packing. The advantage of this stripe is its lower price.
Application of microperforation and other types perforation of the goods according to customer’s requirements, suitable at money transport e.g. for the bags in briefcases which applies colouring liquid in the case of unauthorised breach into the briefcase leaving thus the notes devalued,
- bags with detachable identification stripes,
- the part of the bag detached by perforation serves for the identification and register where the individual part can be kept by a logistic company or a person delivering the goods for the purpose of register; the bags are mostly used for night safes,
– print of system serial number and its respective bar code.
Sample of perforation:
COURIER, POST, E-SHOP BAGS AND PLASTIC ENVELOPES
Adhesive stripes used within plastic envelopes
Single use basic adhesive stripe
Provides security against unathorized breach of the packing as the strip cannot be unsealed without visible damage of packing.
Two single use basic adhesive stripes
The bottom stripe is used for sealing the plastic envelope by a seller whereas the upper stripe can be easily torn off/cut off from the envelope and can be used for resealing the envelope e.g. when sending the goods back from a customer to seller.
Plastic bag with envelope for a cover letter
The envelope with a flap, where the cover letter and documentation of the goods could be placed, may also be a part of the packing. The application of microperforation and other perforation is according to a customer’s requirements.
ADHESIVE TAPES WITH PRINTINGS
Our customers are offered with transparent white and brown adhesive tapes. At extra cost, we also offer colour adhesive tapes – in yellow, orange, red, green and blue.
Tapes printed with the company logo could be used for packing of the cardboard boxes. It serves as an advertisement and also as protection against unauthorized opening of the packages.
Sizes of the tapes
Most common sizes are 48mm, 50mm and 75mm. However, we can also offer tapes in size (width): 25mm, 37,5mm, 100mm and 150mm.
Thickness of the foil / thickness of the tape
28 microns foil + 21g of glue
32 microns foil + 21g of glue
Tolerance within the thickness of the foil and glue is +-5%.
All the adhesive tapes have acrylic glue, produced on water base with good adhesion at the room temperature.
The inner diameter of the hollow is 76 mm.
Lenght of a roll
Tape roll is standardly 66m long. We can offer up to 990m long tapes or other sizes according to a customer’s specific requirements.
For the printing, it is necessary to provide graphic data in vector shape in Corel, version X5 or in a lower version in curves or in formats: PDF, AI, EPS, SVG.
In case you do not have the graphic design, we can provide it to you – up to its final form.
STAKEOUT TAPES AND WARNING (NON-ADHESIVE) TAPES
Non-adhesive tape which is mostly used for marking the area boundary (e.g. at various events such as promotion of the company).
Material: LDPE foil
Size of the tapes: 50mm, 75mm, 100mm or 150mm
Recommended lenght of the roll: 250m
LABELS AND STICKERS
We are specialized inthe production and printing of the self-adhesive labels on the rolls from different materials (paper, foil). We offer:
- labels with printing (from labels with basic printing (text only), up to labels for mineral waters, soft drinks, wine, spirits and other liqiuds for food, chemical and agricultural industry),
- labels without printing,
- labels suitable for freezing boxes, resistant to moisture and cold.
We can produce labels also in smaller amounts , however within higher quantities and regular orders we can offer price discounts.
Maximum working width: 1 320mm
Maximum printing width: 1 270mm
Maximum coil width: 1 330mm
Maximal coil weight: 800kg
- LDPE (40 – 150my)
- HDPE (13 – 25my)
- HYA/ mix HDPE/LDPE (30 – 100my)
- BOPP ( 12 – 60my)
- BOPP metallic (12 – 80my)
- PAP (30 – 100g/m2)
- PP cast (20 – 150my)
- PET (12 – 25my)